- Does Lillooet have a Radio Station?
- When is garbage collection?
- Does Lillooet have sprinkling regulations?
- Does Lillooet have open burning restrictions?
- What are the hours for the SLRD Lillooet Landfill?
- What is the name of the local newspaper in Lillooet?
- When is the Museum & Visitor Information Centre Open?
- Can I use my VISA to pay my property taxes?
Does Lillooet have a Radio Station?
Yes, RadioLillooet is at 100.5 on your FM dial.
When is garbage collection?
The District of Lillooet provides Garbage Collection for the entire community. For pickup days for your area, contact the District of Lillooet at 250-256-4289.
Does Lillooet have SPRINKLING REGULATIONS?
Yes. Check our home page for current restrictions.
Complete details on our Water Conservation Measures are available in the District's Water Conservation Measures Bylaw No. 329.
Does Lillooet have open burning restrictions?
Yes, there is an open burning ban from April 30 to October 15 annually. Backyard fire pits are allowed when clean wood is used and there is a grate in place to keep sparks down. When the Forest Fire rating is high, a full burning ban may be imposed.
What are the hours for the SLRD Lillooet Landfill?
Summer Hours: May 1 to September 30
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Winter Hours: October 1 to April 30,
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 to 4:00 pm.
What is the name of the local newspaper in Lillooet?
The Bridge River Lillooet News. Published every Wednesday. You can contact their office at 250-256-4219.
When is the Museum & Visitor Information Centre Open?
The hours for the Museum & Visitor Centre are:
||Monday - Saturday
|9:30 am - 4:30 pm
||9:00 am - 6:00 pm
||Tuesday - Saturday
Sunday - Monday
|10:00 am - 4:00 pm
For more information you can call 250-256-4308.
Can I use my VISA to pay my property taxes?
No, property taxes may not be paid with a credit card.
Property taxes can be paid:
- by postdated cheque (your cheque must be received by the deadline date to avoid a 10% penalty);
- in person at Municipal Hall, 615 Main Street, with cash, cheque or debit card;
- by phone or PC banking